Príncep d’Astúries 51 5º 1ª, 08012 Barcelona
Registro Mercantil de Barcelona: H.768; F. 57;
T. 458; R. 52; 2nd section; 1st inscription.
SIRENAS, S.A., in the development of its activities in the provision of maritime passenger transport services, has opted for the implementation of an Integrated Management System for quality and environment in accordance with UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE- EN ISO 14001: 2015 in order to integrate the quality and protection of the environment and prevention of pollution in the development of its general management.
The policy of SIRENAS, S.A., has five fundamental commitments:
1. Comply with the requirements of our customers and, as far as possible, anticipate their future requirements.
2. Comply with the legal requirements applicable to the organization and others that the organization subscribes, particularly in relation to the activity itself and environmental management.
3. Integrate in all our service delivery activities an effective management of:
- prevention of occupational risks to avoid damage to the health of workers.
- the environmental aspects involved in the prevention of environmental pollution.
The management of these two very important areas is also a priority commitment for our organization and is also subject to continuous improvement of its effectiveness.
4. Provide the frame of reference for the establishment of our objectives and goals, which will be set for the improvement of the following aspects of our processes:
- The effectiveness of the provision of the service.
- The degree of satisfaction of our customers and stakeholders.
- The efficiency in the use of consumable materials in the administrative management and in the consumption of fuel and energies.
- The efficiency in the management of waste generated.
- The control of those environmental aspects for which a reasonable opportunity for improvement has been identified and which are under the control of the organization.
- The efficiency of the maintenance of our infrastructures.
- The effectiveness in the acquisition of goods and in the contracting of services.
- The effectiveness of the management of the costs of the organization and the correction and transparency in the billing of the service.
- The effectiveness of information, training and training management of our workers and their results.
- The effectiveness of the active control of the operations being carried out; both regarding the status of the working conditions used and the suitability of the work instructions that are applied, including those performed with companies contracted or subcontracted.
- The effectiveness in the motivation and awareness of workers to participate in those issues that affect their safety and health.
- The effectiveness in the motivation and awareness of the workers to participate in the knowledge and improvement of the system.
- The effectiveness of training in emergency management.
- The effectiveness in the dissemination of our image and our mission and vision to society.
- The system revision frequency for constant optimization.
5. Involve, motivate and engage staff in order to seek their participation in the management, development and application of the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System.
The commitment of the company is reflected in the definition of our quality and environment policy as an integral part and priority of our general business policy.
Sign by The Management,