Av. Riera de Cassoles 51 5º 1ª, 08012 Barcelona
Mercantile Registry of Barcelona: H.768; f.57; T. 458; R.52; Section 2; Registration 1st.
SIRENAS, SA, in the development of its activities of Provision of maritime passenger transport services, has opted for the implementation of an Integrated Quality and Environment Management System in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001 Standards. :2015 in order to integrate quality and environmental protection and pollution prevention in the development of its general management.
The policy of SIRENAS, SA ., has five fundamental commitments :
1. Meet the requirements of our customers and, as far as possible, anticipate their future requirements.
2. Comply with the legal requirements applicable to the organization and others to which the organization subscribes, particularly with regard to the activity itself and environmental management.
3. Integrate in all our service provision activities an effective management of:
- the prevention of occupational risks to avoid damage to the health of workers.
- environmental aspects involving the prevention of environmental pollution.
The management of these two important areas is also a priority commitment for our organization and is also subject to continuous improvement of its effectiveness.
4. Provide the reference framework for the establishment of our objectives and goals, which will be set for the improvement of the following aspects of our processes:
- The effectiveness of the provision of the service.
- The degree of satisfaction of our customers and stakeholders.
- Efficiency in the use of consumable materials in administrative management and in the consumption of fuel and energy.
- Efficiency in the management of generated waste.
- The control of those environmental aspects for which a reasonable opportunity for improvement has been identified and which are under the control of the organization.
- The effectiveness of the maintenance of our infrastructures.
- Efficiency in the acquisition of goods and in the contracting of services.
- The effectiveness of the management of the costs of the organization and the correctness and transparency in the billing of the service.
- The effectiveness of the information management, training and training of our workers and their results.
- The effectiveness of the active control of the operations carried out; both that referring to the state of the working conditions that are used and the suitability of the work instructions that are applied, including those that are carried out with contracted or subcontracted companies.
- Efficiency in motivating and raising awareness among workers to participate in issues that affect their health and safety.
- The effectiveness in the motivation and awareness of workers to participate in the knowledge and improvement of the system.
- The effectiveness of training in emergency management.
- The effectiveness in disseminating our image and our mission and vision to society.
- The system review frequency for constant optimization.
5. Involve, motivate and commit the staff in order to seek their participation in the management, development and application of the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System.
The company’s commitment is expressed through the definition of our quality and environment policy as an integral and priority part of our general business policy.
Signed The direction